5 months ago
Job ID : 90614BR
Location : United Kingdom - Milton Park
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We currently offer solutions spanning the entire pharmaceutical life cycle to help pharma and biotech companies of all sizes meet their complex development and manufacturing needs at any stage or scale enabling us to deliver a combination of unrivaled quality, reliability and compliance, backed by a reputation for scientific and technical excellence.
The range of services at ThermoFisher for drug substances and drug products is wider than that of any other CDMO and we offer end-to-end capabilities and expertise to take your discovery from pre-clinical and clinical development, through scale-up, all the way to commercial supply across more than 40 oral solid, sterile and softgel dosage forms.
The purpose of the role is to manage all Analytical support tasks within the Analytical Department in Milton Park, working with analytical management to ensure the laboratory is in an audit ready state and all systems are in place to ensure testing can be completed.
* Comply with GMP requirements and company rules, policies and procedures.
* Managing and performing all bulk solution preparation for the lab, updating the procedures to make this an independent role that does not require input from Leaders for the planning
* Working with the Equipment Scientist to ensure all equipment is suitable for use
* Managing all stability pulls, and set downs and associated documentation and working to improve the process
* Working with management to introduce efficiencies into the support tasks at Milton Park
* Managing all the Reference Standards and associated documentation
* Managing all retained samples and associated documentation
* Other duties as assigned
You will be a flexible, highly motivated professional seeking a new opportunity to develop and grow your skills within a unique operating model. To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience of the pharmaceutical industry and a strong understanding of current GMP and technical processes.
In addition to this you must be able to demonstrate:
* A levels in science subject
* Experience gained in similar role/environment
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.