about 1 year ago
Key Account Manager (Automation) - 0053BB
Key Account Manager
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric has a fantastic opportunity to join our Automation team as a Key Account Manager within our Energy Business Unit across our systems and solutions offerings.
This is a home based role with regular travel throughout the UK.
This exciting new position is key and forms part of Schneider Electrics Automation growth ambitions, across an exciting and evolving market place.This new position will be empowered to grow Schneider Electric Protection Relay business across targeted customer types and key accounts for area of responsibility. Will have the opportunity to influence and drive the launch of our new and comprehensive range of Smart Protection Relays into new and existing customers and promote Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure strategy, (which includes a comprehensive range of Connected Products, Edge Control and Apps/Analytics solutions)
* Strong track record of sales, ability to follow sales process and work to exceeding demanding targets
* Good Understanding of the bFO sales process to be followed in SE
* Understanding of industry-specific problems and technology, with ability to concert into opportunities for SE
* Strong experience in account and new business
* Technical background gained through experience or education (electrical/engineering)
Aptitudes /Attitudes Required:
* Strong Communication and interpersonal Skills
* Proactive and dynamic approach to business development
* Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
* Proactive approach to targetting customers and solving problems
* Ability to tailor the SE Automation offer based on the customer's requirements
* Good analytical skills
* Keen learner, passionate to build networks both internally & externally
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
: United Kingdom