22 days ago
An overview of the role
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our team. You will assist in the management and Administration of a ServiceNow Platform to support a service offering to our customer.
You will be part of a New ServiceNow team including a developer and other administrators to ensure the ServiceNow platform is available for internal and external users in order to support their IT requirements.
More specifically your responsibilities include:
• Understanding of both client and server-side scripting and adhering to ServiceNow coding best practice.
• Create and updating documentation and procedures. Adaptable with the willingness to push yourself in a challenging and evolving environment
• Take part in ServiceNow testing, administration and development activities as well as trouble shooting
• Working alongside business analysts and assisting in qualifying their requirements
• Qualify client requirements through validation of “needs” versus “wants”
Why this role?
This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop skills working with the ServiceNow platform and support our client’s individual journeys.
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Credible and collaborative, you are recognized as a valued player in your domain and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients.
You manage your own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for specific work/activities. You have the ability to identify problems and issues and by assessing them generate possible solutions by using standard procedures. You present information clearly and in appropriate styles, make technical information clear and persuade others in straightforward situations.
You demonstrate the following competencies:
• Experience in administering ServiceNow Platform with exposure to building and configuring ServiceNow applications and services
• Hands on experience with Access Control List rules, understanding how and why they are use
• Understanding Agile and SCRUM
• Advanced communication skills (written and speaking skills)
• Strong attention to detail
• Understanding of relational databases concepts
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
• Must be willing to undertake DV Clearance
Ideally you will bring the below previous experience or certification
• ITIL Foundation Certified
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
• ServiceNow Scripting certificate
• Application Creation in ServiceNow
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | -******
(call to action options, please choose one only)
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
-****** and -******
March 26, 2021
Permanent Full Time
Scotland and Highlands
Cloud Infrastructure Services.