2 months ago
: Aug 1, 2018
: Europe, Middle East, Africa-United Kingdom-United Kingdom-London
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Associate
Morgan Stanley Enterprise Application Infrastructure (EAI) is a horizontal technology group that develops reusable solutions, libraries and frameworks used in systems throughout the Firm. We also provide technical expertise in all aspects of computing in the form of consultation and design advice to development teams. This means that the team requires developers with strong technical skills and the experience to understand the implications of their design decisions and good understanding of current best practices in application architecture, software design and code development. Specific business knowledge is less important as we work with many disparate groups.
* You should be a technically proficient and enthusiastic developer, with a desire to work on the full stack in order to help engineer new and existing components
* You will support and lead different phases of the product lifecycle including analysis, development and testing.
* You will develop new and enhance existing components in a team working across multiple time zones.
* You will collaborate closely with experienced developers and have the opportunity to learn and grow in this role.
* Your role will involve regular interaction with other developers across many development teams in the organisation.
* You will be expected to collaboration with members from the wider global team.
* Other useful languages: Java, Python, C#
* Client side: HTML5, Angular, JQuery, Protractor, Jasmine, CSS, HighCharts, SlickGrid, Three.js
* Server side: Scala, Java, Selenium, Gradle, Junit, Jetty
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-RJ1