4 months ago
Delivering high-quality and timely solutions on the Pyramid Platform requires strong business analysis, stakeholder management, technical and problem solving skills. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in financial markets or a similar industry, together with having a proven track record in delivering complex technology projects.
This specific role will be tasked with joining an aggressive platform transformation programme, delivering critical front-to-back Straight through Processing (STP) solutions on a complex landscape which is forming across the global derivatives market, whilst also delivering true business growth and ensuring the platform and it’s technology is suited to the rigorous demands of the business over the future years. Primary focus will be on the Pre and post trade document generation and workflow.
The successful candidate will work within the Pyramid Evolution team as a developer, who will be responsible for the end to end delivery of one of the complex multi-year streams. They will be expected to contribute fully to the analysis, functional design and implementation of their stream, together with platform-wide contributions.
The ability to bridge the gap between business and technology is paramount in this role, to drive the business forward in their objectives whilst shaping truly innovative technology solutions. Experience in technical design and a strong desire to be involved in the detail of technology is critical for this role
* Ability to clearly define and articulate technical solutions
* Strong Java middle tier background - caching technology / messaging (AMQ/Tibco)
* Relational database experience; ideally Sybase/SQL.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
* Confidence in communicating internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing with front office, Legal, middle office and technology teams on a daily basis
* Ability to coherently construct and present business requirements and solution based on input from various sources
* Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
* Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a positive attitude
* Excellent team-working skills
* Strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard
* Experience of a project life-cycle, including breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and estimating the work required
* Experience in working with technology development teams and Vendors during build and implementation phases of requirements
* Working knowledge of Unix/Linux knowledge
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran