5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Come sprint with us. Join an enthusiastic agile team developing Java Enterprise products. Help us leverage the capability of solutions such as Oracle Field Service Cloud to maximise customer satisfaction.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
– Develop your skills whilst delivering software using agile methodologies.
– Introduce new capabilities.
– Play a role in the development of technology solutions for Sky Home Service.
– Have opportunities for career progression within the wider department and Sky.
– Contribute to the continual improvement of our products
– Have opportunities to gain skills in all the areas that make up the overall platform, which comprises: In-house developed software, vendor products & third-party services
– Have access to thousands of on-line courses
– Java Enterprise
– OO Design principles and UML
– Our Tech stack: SOA – JSON Restful Web Services, Spring, Java (moving to 11), Oracle 12, Git, Maven, Jenkins, ServiceNow, Docker.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about