about 1 month ago
This is an invitation for the guru in you to dream big and act on it.
Join us to learn more about the dreams we are turning into reality.
@Deutsche Bank Bucharest Excellence Center.
About Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime Tech (RCA)
Our RCA team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
You need to be an excellent developer, communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organization in an emphatic and considerate way. You must have proven experience developing modern applications in a collaborative scrum of scrums environment.
Experience in real time data, performance optimization and modern development, deployment and configuration tools is preferred – as is experience of financial services / banking and trading concepts.
We are looking for motivated candidates that show us:
* The ability to plan and provide appropriate software documentation
* Design, develop and document Java based software components in accordance with requirements specification, functional and technical design documents.
* Verify the developed source code by reviews
* Fix software defects
* Provide development estimates
* Driver of quality indicators, promote the integration of non-functional testing (security, performance) into continuous integration cycle
* Write clean code in accordance with security tools Veracode and SonarQube.
* Support QA team to provide high quality. Creation of unit testing at least 80% coverage.
* Agile working environment: Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, Dev Team members, UX designers, security specialists and other groups to identify technical and functional needs
* Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones
* Experience with best industry standards – applying coding guidelines
* Great communication skills on both native and English languages
* Great collaboration, team player, driver for mentoring
* Positive Attitude
* Willingness to learn
* Involvement and ownership
* Analytical and Critical thinking
We`d love you to bring:
* Decomposing problem statement into multiple methods/functions. Should be able focus on building reusable code.
* Write code in modular way
* Relevant experience with Backend programming – OOP, Java 8
* Programming experience and related technologies: Java (preferable Java 8)
* Spring (Boot, Core, Web, Data, Security )
* Web Services: REST. Knowledge in designing/coding Microservices / Webservices with Java, Spring/Spring Boot
* Gradle, Maven Experience
* Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
* Code reviews (PR’s)
* Experience developing applications in enterprise environment
* Experienced with using Agile development methodologies.
* Knowledge of TDD & BDD
Nice to have:
* Jenkins skills
* Java Script (Redux, ES6, CSS)
* Angular 2+
* Integration with/knowledge of GraphQl
* Understanding Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures
* Experience with Continuous Delivery
* Experience with BPM
* Knowledge of testing techniques and technologies
* Experience with SOA and Web Services
* Container Deployment experience (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
We`ll offer you:
* Competitive salary package
* Medical care and life insurance
* Extra days off
* The coolest office
* Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
* Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with
* Our personal World Class trainer
* Free TNB theater tickets
* Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.