7 months ago
Skanska USA Inc. is seeking an IT Field Services Engineer for the Los Angeles market. The candidate will be required to support multiple projects throughout the Los Angeles metro area. The qualified individual will provide technical support to assist group computer system users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, office productivity, electronic mail, and operating systems. They will be responsible for assigned jobsite mobilization and demobilization as assigned by the Regional Manager in their region. All of these responsibilities will need to be performed in a highly professional manner.
What you'll do:
* Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with appropriate parties;
* Ability to understand technology processes and tools and utilize them to improve on all our technology efforts;
* Excellent Customer service skills a must.
We're Looking For:
* Working Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2003 and 2008 a plus;
* Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 2003 based Networks a plus;
* Construction-related industry experience a plus.
* Minimum of 2 years technical support experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing PCs, Printers and Peripherals;
* Working Knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows 7 Desktop Operating Systems.
*No relocation assistance provided
Developing Your Career at Skanska, You Will:
* Contribute to a sustainable future improving the
lives of people, communities and companies;
* Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and
dedicated people come together for greater results;
* Thrive in a people-driven international company with
countless opportunities to learn and grow.
Skanska is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Skanska USA is one of
the largest, most financially sound construction and development companies in
the U.S., serving a broad range of clients including
those in transportation, power, industrial, water/wastewater, healthcare,
education, sports, data centers, government, aviation and commercial. Headquartered in New York with offices in 31
metro areas, we have more than 10,000 employees committed to being leaders in
safety, project execution, sustainability, ethics and people development. In
2016, our work in building construction, civil and power/industrial
construction, commercial development and infrastructure development
(public-private partnerships) generated $6.8 billion in revenue. Global revenue of parent company Skanska AB,
headquartered in Stockholm and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, totaled
$17.7 billion in 2016. Skanska shares are publicly traded in the U.S. on the
OTC market under the symbol SKBSY through a Level I American Depository Receipt
We are proud to be named one of America's Best
Employers of 2017 by Forbes.
Search Firm and Employment Agency Disclaimer
Skanska USA Human Resources (“Skanska HR”)
provides HR services to the Skanska business units within the U.S.A. including
Skanska USA Civil Inc., Skanska USA Building Inc., Skanska USA Commercial
Development Inc. and Skanska Infrastructure Development Inc. (collectively
“Skanska USA”). As such, Skanska HR is the sole authorized representative of
Skanska USA to execute any agreements with search firms, employment agencies or
any employment vendor (“Vendor”). As a condition precedent to any entitlement
for payment, a Vendor shall have both (1) Skanska USA Placement Agreement, and
(2) an Engagement Job Order executed by an authorized Skanska HR
representative. Absent the properly executed documents, Skanska HR shall have
no obligation to make payment to the Vendor. Verbal or written communications
from any employee of Skanska USA business units shall not be considered binding
obligations. All resumes whether unsolicited or solicited shall be considered
property of Skanska HR.