3 months ago
We are recruiting for an IT Technical Project Support Engineer to join the team in Newport. This position will initially be a three month contract.
This is a project technical support role where the main activities support the implementation, testing and roll out of an email rebranding project.
This is an opportunity to gain first-hand experience of Forefront Identity Management/Binary Tree within a defence secure environment.
You will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout varying levels of both the customer and Altran businesses. Due to the nature of the assignments undertaken by Altran you will work in an environment that promotes autonomy and initiative, requiring a flexible attitude. Above all, you will have a desire to progress.
* Co-ordinating user migration needs
* Quality Check of data received
* Identifying and extracting data of interest including profile anomalies or defects
* Validate and clarify data, resolving queries with the originator(s) and/or stakeholders
* Load into migration tools
* Independently highlight issues or potential risks to the Project Manager
* Monitor and progress user data through an agreed work flow process
* Collate data at the end of the process
* Intelligently archive the data once completed
* Assist with documentation, document review and testing
* Aid in resolving migration anomalies and incidents
Knowledge and Experience
* Works well in a team, but can also work on own initiative
* Excellent organisational, communication and people skills
* Administrative experience of Active Directory
* Meticulous attention to detail and ability to spot errors in both numerical data and text
* Computer literate and proficient in all Microsoft office packages
* Methodical and logical approach to tasks, comfortable with working to deadlines
* Eager and quick to learn new skills
* Microsoft exchange administration
* SQL/Scripting knowledge
* Forefront Identity Manager
* Binary Tree (Migration Tool)
* SMTP experience
* Networking diagnostics
* MS Project
In addition to the culture and career development opportunities at Altran, we offer a matched pension scheme, healthcare and generous holiday allowance.