23 days ago
IT Software Engineer – Execution Hub Java Dev
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and bringing systems to life? Do you enjoy building close working relationships with your business and IT colleagues? We’re looking for someone like that to help us.
This is a Server side role involved in building core technology for Cross Product Global Front Office Applications. You will be focusing on direct development related activities such as coding, design, configuration management, and support.
You will be a ‘hands on’ developer working within a focused team with exposure to Equities, Fixed Income, ETD and FX. You will be part of a development team that is an integral part of a high energy front-office environment working to deliver a new strategic platform.
You’ll be working in the Execution and Platform IT team in London. We are a global team spread in APAC, UK and US. The role requires participation with different teams and our team members across those regions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in core Java
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience with data structures, algorithms, and network programming.
- Minimum of 5 years extensive development expertise in high performance, high availability, high throughout, high capacity, yet low latency, transaction-oriented, distributed system, preferably in a financial environment
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with order management systems or order state handling
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with development on a Unix and/or Linux environment
- In the case of clearly exceptional candidates some elements of the above will be flexible.
- Highly committed, and able to build very close working relationships with both the business and support teams.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IT Software Engineer – Execution Hub Java Dev | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards