about 1 month ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Secure Identity Business Unit build solutions based on the latest standards and technologies and aiming at securing cellular IoT devices bound to be deployed by trillions in the coming years. As an IT Security Manager, you will organise and watch all security operations in our group aligning with Arm's security and risk framework. You will develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures required to maintain our products and services to the highest security standards which are key to the development of our business.
Together with our technical specialists:
* You will work at protecting the sensitive assets handled by our systems to ensure that they cannot be compromised at any stage by establishing and maintaining appropriate security strategies, policies, procedures and controls.
* You will get along with various teams within the organisation (product engineering, product management, product delivery, operations, Enterprise Security, IT and more) to warrant that our products and services are designed, developed, delivered and operated according to the internal security framework.
* You will anticipate various possible security attacks and threats (deliberate and/or accidental) on all elements of the systems that we are building (data centre, IT infrastructure, HSM, secure elements, etc.) at all levels and continually assess and evaluate the organisation’s security controls to identify any vulnerabilities that might be exploited.
* You will lead a risk and security governance framework to support the business and will design, implement and evaluate simulated different attack scenario aligned with the Business Continuity Plan.
* You will establish and run automated monitoring and scanning processes and procedures to provide an IDS/IPS capability for our systems.
* You will devise, establish and implement a prioritisation framework to make sure that all sensitive assets are handled and classified to the correct levels using the appropriate security controls.
* You will expand and maintain information security awareness programme using a variety of delivery mechanisms, and collaborate with Arm's enterprise wide cyber-security education & awareness framework.
* You will advise and raise to the leadership team any critical security issues and recommend risk-reduction mitigations.
* You will develop and deliver advice and mentorship to the engineering team on the security requirements and best practises in relation to product design and development.
Essential skills & experience
You will be able to demonstrate times in your career where:
* You have successfully mitigated security risks using excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* You have led security programmes in collaboration with a variety of other information technology professionals.
* You has used your communications skills to convince an audience of technical specialists.
Desirable skills & experience
* You have built a solid experience in information management and architecture leaving you with a deep understanding of the challenges of information security and associated issues.
* You have been in charge of reporting and security incident response planning and successfully delivered on this.
* You have a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
* Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
* No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
* Information is crucial, share it
* Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
* Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
* Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
* Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
* The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
* Be quirky not egocentric
* Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
* Make trust our default position
* Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The ARM Belfast office is comprised of software developers working in our Systems and Software group developing the provisioning and commissioning capability for our next generation embedded SIM technology. The ARM Belfast office is located in the heart of Belfast city centre a short walk from local shops and restaurants.
Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Suite 212, Arthur House
41 Arthur Street