16 days ago
IT Program Manager for Execution Hub
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to:
• manage a large Technology strategic change program, working in collaboration with the Business Program manager and accountable to the senior sponsors on the program
• derive the 3 year+ program road map and help construct the team to deliver this strategic change initiative
• have end-to-end accountability, reporting status & progress of program benefit delivery to Business, Program Management and senior stakeholders
• actively participate in product planning by providing approval, prioritization and recommendations for program delivery
• on-going management of the program’s various IT work-streams (pods) and indirectly managing and influencing the pod leads on a daily basis
• track the budget to a detailed level and assess and remediate risks, issues, dependencies, and change requests
• run key program working groups and ensure deliverables are completed or escalated on time
• curate and provide support on any program related presentations and communications
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Execution Hub is a new platform build out in Execution and Platform. You will be the Program manager for the 3+ year re-platforming program, working with team dispersed globally. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• good team player, able to provide leadership and guidance for global, multicultural projects teams
• Ideally several years of experience as IT project manager in a multi-project environment with globally distributed multi-disciplinary teams
• a proven track record of project / program delivery through the full project lifecycle, with exposure to agile methodologies
• experience in or demonstrate ability to manage several concurrent projects including the management of internal and external resources
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with a can-do attitude and a solid understanding of project / program management and software engineering processes
• strong communication skills with all members of a project team – sponsors, development managers, business analysts, architects, application experts and test and release management
• good stakeholder management and reporting skills – both written and verbal
• exposure to financial management, budgetary control and reporting underpinned by work prioritization and resource forecasting
• understanding of PMF (Project Management Framework), including tollgates, risk and issue management and reporting
• experience in designing and developing software solutions with strong core project management process and software tools knowledge
• an understanding of the software development life cycle
• several years of experience in the Financial industry in particular dealing with the implementation of regulatory requirements
• experience in managing projects impacting front, middle and back office systems
• ideally you already have prior UBS exposure and ideally worked in a UBS or similar Project Management / delivery role
• proven track record as an IT program manager for 10+ years with 5+ years within financial services support
• experience with managing large vendor platform implementations into financial services eco-systems
• strong background in technical project management
• detailed knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle and exceptional change management experience in global organisations
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and influence
• adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
• excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• advanced written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills, that can be appropriately tailored to each audience
• very strong interpersonal & leadership skills with high level of experience working at an executive level and coordinating with other senior-level multi-functional global stakeholders to achieve an outcome
• strong consulting, facilitation and planning skills including the ability to workshop and translate strategy into actionable and resourced plans
• Proficient in business process optimization, defining success metrics and implementing Program Management best practices and standards
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IT Program Manager for Execution Hub | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards