8 months ago
IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- assist in quality control and project management
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You will be working within the OTC Derivatives Technology team which is part of a global, IB aligned Operations Technology organization. You will be based in London. The OTC Derivatives IT team is focused on managed end to end change delivery activities, including increasing operational efficiency, evolving our systems, processes and infrastructure to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.
Your experience and skills
- an understanding of the software development lifecycle
- experience working with Agile methodologies
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
- Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas
- Eager to learn and to solve complex problems
- Highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
- Able to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders
- Detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills- A proven track record in a large technology organisation, collaborating in matrix environments, driving consensus and constructively challenging is an advantage.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.