2 months ago
Curitiba, PR, BR
Job Role Summary
Application Support & Development, Programmer. This position provides technical support for Vendor and In-house built applications. The support analyst will work in a large company with customers and dev teams located across the world in a diverse cultural environment.
Job Role Responsibilities
• Monitoring Incidents/Work Orders queue and provide user problem resolution in a global environment.
• Assists in design, development and customization of applications.
• Written and verbal communication skills (in English) and the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and users.
• Proactively seek problem prevention measures to ensure business operational on a 24/7 schedule.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work precisely, with interruptions, to meet deadlines.
• Have ability to facilitate requirements gathering, writing system specifications and test scripts for users.
• Able to perform unit, integration and system testing.
Expected Level of Proficiency
• Development skills - .NET, C#, WCF, script oriented languages (eg: Powershell).
• Knowledge in PL/SQL and with relational databases Oracle and SQL Server.
• Experience with Windows server and desktop operations.
• Basic network troubleshooting knowledge.
• Understanding of Scrum and agile methodologies.
Database, Oracle, Programmer, System Administrator, SQL, Technology