about 1 year ago
Due to an increase in work we are looking for a new IT Administrator support the Senior IT Administrator and IT Managers to fully achieve the strategic objectives:
The right person:
· Will be required to be hands on.
· Have strong Wintel experience.
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
· Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions.
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
· Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of Dell and HP Server Hardware and excellent working knowledge of RAID.
· Proven working experience as an IT Administrator or relevant experience
· Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
· Windows Operating Systems
· Desktop Windows XP/Vista/ 7/ 8.1/ 10
· Active Directory & Exchange administration.
· Installation and Administration SQL Server.
· Cisco Routing.
· Mitel VOIP telephony.
· HP Switches.
· Dell and HP Servers.
· HP Workstations & Toshiba Laptops.
· Experience with DNS, DHCP and Terminal Services
· Knowledge of WAN/LAN/WIFI/TCP/IP and network hardware
· SharePoint programming
· Some software programming background
· Knowledge of Autodesk products
· Citrix GoToMeeting experience
· Advanced Wireless technology
· Apple Mobile Devices
Please send your application to email@example.com