3 days ago
IPB Agile - Solution Architect
We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking.
With client assets of EUR 312 billion globally (as of September 30, 2016), Deutsche Bank Wealth Management is one of the world’s leading global wealth managers. Deutsche Bank Wealth Management offers high net worth clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, providing a holistic service for all aspects of Wealth Management.
Within Wealth Management Technology, SERVICE ARCHITECTURE is a very important workstream within the WM Target Architecture programme, aiming to:
- Design functional service map & determination of business providers
- Design technical REST services
- Establish the global service governance
- Roll-out the Service Infrastructure across all major WM booking centers
Wealth Management Technology is looking to establish a center of expertise in BEX covering the Service Architecture and Glue Adoption topics, focused on the engineering “horizontal” services required as part of the target architecture as well as on the implementation and rollout of the framework.
Come join us and help us build up the Wealth Management Technology Domain within BEX.
Role Description Summary:
The Solution Architect for Wealth Management System Integration and Security works in a Lead Engineering role. He/she enforces the appropriate governance to ensure that the technical architecture design of the respective projects is in line with the defined target state technology and provides hands-on support within the projects in defining and documenting the technical architecture design.
The key focus area of this specific position is to shape the architecture and design of the global WM Service Landscape with the objective to foster alignment and reuse of cross system APIs. This comprises the definition of and adoption strategy for technology stacks, frameworks, protocols, patterns and products and the provision of support and governance to key initiatives on service integration architecture matters. As a second area of responsibility, the role comprises the Solution Architecture Governance & Support for the user authentication and authorization strategies and associated tech stacks. In this capacity the solution architect will take ownership of the design of a new global Entitlement System that will be rolled out to all Wealth Management regions.
- Drive the selection and definition of technology stacks, frameworks, patterns and products related to service and API implementation for Wealth Management globally
- Drive the adoption of global user authentication and authorization standards across all WM locations
- Take ownership of the design of Wealth Management’s upcoming own global entitlement system
- Ensure appropriate Architecture Governance & Support for the relevant WM key initiatives, focusing on service and security aspects. Provide hands-on support in defining, documenting and governing the relevant API and security design within the respective projects
- Collaborate with other Solution and Domain Architects within PCB and beyond
- Communication with and guidance of technical designers and developers
- Very good technology background with a strong focus on service integration and IT security technology
- Practical experience as Solution Architect or Technical Design lead in bigger projects
- Understanding of the Financial Services industry and related IT topics and drivers
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with various kinds of stakeholders across multiple geographical jurisdictions
- Substantial experience in service development using: Java, Spring boot, node.js, swagger
- Extended know-how in service security: OAuth2, JWT, key management
- Basic know-how in API manager stacks: ideally WSO2, or other
- Experience in service performance tuning: parallelization, load balancing
- Knowledge of general API Guidelines: JSON, Conventions, Naming, Data Formats, Compatibility, etc.
- Experience in working with a DevOps Toolchain: TeamCity, Bitbucket, Artifactory, UDeploy
- Extensive experience delivering complex solutions (ideally but not restricted to banking and/or financial institutions)
- Demonstrable understanding of Micro Service Architecture patterns
- Demonstrable experience of driving solution implementation from analysis and design through all delivery phases
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks and best practices
- Proven leadership track of record in designing and implementing complex, mission-critical and high traffic enterprise architectures
- Stakeholder management experience
- Proven data modelling experience
- Passion for IT architecture and for emerging technology in the system integration and security space
- Persistence in driving architecture strategy
- High degree of self-reliance and flexibility
- Very good communication skills, assertiveness and persuasive power
- Fluent English skills, German skills desirable (but no pre-requisite)
What you will get in return:
- Be among the first to join the build out of a new domain within the Bucharest Excellence Centre
- World class support and resources
- Exceptional rewards and benefits
- A truly diverse global culture
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.