8 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning London, UK campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
– Help the team choose the best solution and technologies for the task in hand
– Develop excellent quality software using agile techniques such as Test-Driven Development and Pair Programming, automated, multi-layer testing
– Take a pro-active role with production issues and release management
– Contribute to the technical direction of the team
– Participate in the full software life-cycle, including support and continuous integration
– Strive for continuous improvement within a self-regulating team
– Ensure the required level of browser and device compatibility, often meaning just the most modern browsers.
– Knowledge and experience of iOS/Swift
– Experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems
– Experience of mobile app development
– Delivery experience within an agile project is essential
– Bachelors’ degree or equivalent industry experience
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about