about 1 year ago
Stantec Treatment is looking to strengthen their team with an Integrated Project Leader for our @one Alliance (Anglian Water) joint venture framework.
The Anglian Water @one Alliance is a collaborative organization of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme. We will design and build around 800 schemes worth approximately £1.2billion. We design and construct water and water recycling (waste water) treatment centres that serve more than six million people in the East of England whilst maintaining and improving the water mains and the sewerage network in the region.
As the Integrated Project Leader you will be accountable for a group of projects from asset planning to asset operation. You will be expected to deliver these by complying with Alliance Governance and processes specifically; Project Management, Health & Safety, Commercial, Risk & Value, Budget whilst leading and managing the delivery team and all key stakeholder groups.
The main responsibility of the role will include:
• To lead and own a group of projects from asset Planning to Asset Operation ( End to End)
• To influence the overall programme of works with Asset Planning and the manner in which the delivery strategies are organized
• To lead the design, construction, commissioning and after care of all projects, to agreed handover. Ensuring that they are all completed in the most efficient manner, at the same time as ensuring the H&S of all concerned
• Deliver exceptional Customer Service.
• Experience in Team Integration
• Good Communication Skills
• Experience in making judgment and decision making
• Taking Responsibility and ownership
• Being able to take ownership and responsibility
We are an equal opportunities employer.