about 1 year ago
KONE provides innovative and eco-efficient solutions for lifts, escalators, doors, loading bays and access. We support our customers every step of the way; from design, manufacturing and installation to maintenance and modernisation. We employ over 43,000 dedicated experts to serve you globally and locally in 50 countries. This vacancy is within our Clapham office.
We are looking for
An Lift Installer to join our team of installation professionals to - ensure high quality, and timely installation of the equipment following KONE installation methods throughout the installation process - manage on-site customer communication for day to day installation and logistical activities You are a team worker who takes personal responsibility for decisions and actions, with self-confidence in own ability to carry out a task or a job. We value your commitment to our clearly defined procedures and guidelines in work and focus on detail when dealing with routine work.
Customer relationship management
* Manages the equipment installation environment during installation activities
* Manages on-site communication with the customer for day to day installation and logistical activities
* Responsible for safe, high quality, and timely installation of the equipment following KONE installation methods throughout the installation process
* Is responsible for reporting installation progress to the installation supervisor.
* Ensures that shortages or damage are reported and replacement parts are ordered as soon as they are discovered
* Keeps the installation tooling safe and in good condition
* Ensures the security of the delivered equipment by means of correct storage and site handling
* Communicates with the builder to prevent interruptions to installation work
* Is familiar with the A.M. manual and aware of field letter updates
* Is responsible for the safe working environment within the confines of the installation activity including storage areas
* Responsible for receiving, checking and storage of materials
* Carries out the installation according to pre-determined method instruction and schedule
* Submits reports of timekeeping, quality feedback forms and warranty claims for material
* Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the product by feedback to the supply line
Skills, Education and Experience
* Fluent in installation methods
* understands arrangement drawings
* Knowledge of quality and safety rules as well as awareness of environmental requirements
* Basic electrical and mechanical skills
* Completed elevator industry training progra
At KONE we strive to be a great place to work and we are proud to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance