8 months ago
The Inside Sales Specialist is part of GE's front line: the point where many individuals encounter our company for the first time. In this roll, you will capture campaign-driven responses from prospective and existing clients using telephone, social media, websites and LiveChat. As part of a streamlined, end-to-end demand system, you will convert these responses into opportunities before engaging GE sales teams for deal closure. You will focus on clients based across EMEA
* Responsible for marketing the company’s products and/or services via telephone and other digital means with well-qualified prospects
* Generate prospective customers through cold calling and qualifies leads
* Direct qualified leads to field, Business Partner Channel and/or inside sales team for close
* Mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, and enhance awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services
* Prepare activity and forecast reports
* Does not close the sale
* College Degree or equivalent
* Proven experience in B2B Inside Sales or Outside Sales
* Proficiency in MS-Office applications (Word, Excel)
* Experience with Databases and/or Customer Relationship Management Systems (as a user)
* A persistent, self-starter with a track record of successful, credible follow-up and unsolicited calling in to multiple executive levels within an organization
* Proven successful experience in SAAS Inside Sales
* Pre-call planning
* Opportunity qualification and objection handling
* Call structure and control
Value based selling experience
* Time and territory management
* A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment with a desire to work with others for broader success
* Experience and success working within a revenue quota and commission structure
* Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
* The highest level of integrity
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and
solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development,
services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: United Kingdom; London