about 1 year ago
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
As a senior leader in our Infrastructure Development Group, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative solution. You’ll use your deep technical knowledge and industry experience in system design, application development, testing and operational knowledge to inspire and lead your team to develop high quality, large scale and secure products. Knowledge of machine learning models, artificial intelligence, API development and business process workflow design will help you to lead your team to deliver strategic and modern solutions. You will be a servant leader who coaches your group to become a high performing team. You will promote a learning culture embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies that solves business problems. You will lead teams that leverages new and emerging technology to architect solutions to technical issues.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Industry working experience in delivering professional software products in large scale
* Technical contribution such as architecture, system design, code review, system security, trade-offs, pros and cons
* Help the team set the directions and goals, remove blockers
* Understanding cloud , virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
* Have experience with agile and lean philosophies
* Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++.
* Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external groups
* Working knowledge of machine learning models specifically in how the relate to Natural Language Process
* Experience implementing IPSoft’s Amelia virtual agent in an enterprise environment
* Prior experience with AI and ML models implemented in Python, Rasa, Watson or other products
* Have experience with business rules engines or workflow design
* Strong product sense coupled with an ability to take an developer perspective
* Strong leadership skills
* Manage a product development team with a mix of user interface, user experience (UI/UX), workflow developers and software developers.
* Manage the Virtual Helpdesk Agent product built on top of IPSoft’s Amelia
* Develop, test and release features which are aligned prioritised backlog for the Virtual Helpdesk Agent product
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
Closing Date: September 02, 2019