4 days ago
Location:Houston : 1330 Enclave Parkway (LR_L000269)
Department:US900051 : LRQA Operations (US900051)
Position Type:Contractor On Demand
EducationRequired:See Job Description
Experience Required:See Job Description
ISMS (27001, 20000, 9001) Quality Management Systems Independent Contractor
Lead Auditor required for the Information Technology sector (ISMS/27001, ISO20000, and ISO 9001). Assessor will be home based with extensive travel in North America required.
You’ll perform business assurance assessments and recommend certification, deferral, suspension or withdrawal of certification in accordance with ISO 9001, 27001 ISMS, and ISO 20000 management system standards. You will actively build strong external and internal client relationships. The outcome of your assessments will result in accurate, insightful reports that will be of real worth to our clients.
* Hold current certification to the current version of ISO27001, and 9001 lead auditor by IRCA or equivalent certification. ISO 20000 would be an advantage
* Third party assessment experience with an accredited registrar
* Wide range of experience working and assessing in various industries including Information Technology, Electronic/Electrical technology, and Professional Services.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, Excellent interpersonal skills
* Management responsibility experience and the application of quality.
* Management principals in a manufacturing environment.
The Lloyd's Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air - for the benefit of the public and the environment. (Group entities)
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Information Security, Electrical, Quality Manager, Technology, Engineering, Quality