6 months ago
Industrial Engineering Manager - 004U4H
Industrial Engineering Manager
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric has an exciting opportunity for YOU to join the team as a Industrial Engineering Manager reporting to the Manufacturing Operation Manager.
Manage the Industrial Engineering function to establishes a solid focus on long-term continuous improvement activities through interaction with the entire Operations, Quality Management, Engineering and Project Management Team whilst introducing the concepts and goals of the Schneider Performance System (SPS).
Responsible to utilize the right methods for improving plant capacity, worker efficiency and reducing waste of labour and materials. Utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing workflow, relocating workstations and equipment, and purchase of new equipment / technology.
Builds a culture and process of zero defect within the plant and drives a mindset of continuous improvement. Drive the Value Stream Management Process to improve Lead Times, Production Lead Times, Stock, WIP and Process Cycle Efficiency.
* Expert specialized in an area of knowledge for industrialisation/manufacturing (Lean Manufacturing, Video analysis, simulation tools, cost analysis, eg.) in the plant
* Provide personnel development for employees utilizing the Talent Link process, discussions on training activities, coaching and direct involvement in project activities
* Develop accurate manning levels for various production rates utilizing industrial engineering line balance techniques based on standardized time, developed using accepted industrial engineering practices
* Continuously pursue self-improvement through seeking knowledge of new concepts, techniques and technologies related to Industrial Engineering, bench-marking other areas/departments/organizations for potential improvement ideas
* Manage the integrated LEAN industrial and maintenance process to secure all infrastructure aspects of any building work necessary. Strong TPM approach, already in industrial project phase
* Efficient assignment of Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering resources to support all aspects of plant operations (production, logistics and quality) on a daily basis as well as during specific project activities
* Identify capital improvement projects and coordinate with in cross functional approach (finance, maintenance, production) from Business Case presentation, through execution and post mortem validation. CAPEX and OPEX responsible project based
* Secure new product / product change introduction via management of project change management and manufacturing engineers resources within assigned area of responsibility
* Secure proper work station and production line layout through the team’s understanding and implementation of Lean Manufacturing principles including but not limited to tooling requirement, part presentation, material flow and safety & ergonomic principles
* Ensure high level of industrial support in R&D and Engineering Projects to secure the production line take and capacity
* Extensive understanding of general mechanical / production engineering principals, systems and machine operation
* Strong background in LEAN Manufacturing
* HNC / Degree in Engineering
** Competitive salary and benefits.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.