6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Incentives team play a big part in Sky becoming the best Customer Service provider in the UK. The team develops and manages the Incentive Plans across our contact centres and field based agents & engineers; both monthly incentive and some ad-hoc tactical campaigns. The insight we deliver informs business decisions and influences performance management. We are centrally involved in a great deal of change, driven by business projects and objectives plus increasingly, as a result of our own insight.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your Key Responsibilities
We are currently looking for an Incentive Analyst to join us in our fast paced, complex business environment. You will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and relevant key business insight. You’ll be known as an expert in your field, playing a key role in designing & implementing incentive models that support the needs of the customer, the business & our people.
• Modelling of schemes to ensure equitable & fair based on opportunity to earn, working with trading (agreeing targets through planning meetings)
• Be responsible for the documentation & execution of all necessary payroll submission checks
• Produce analysis to validate incentive pilots & respond to operational & SMG driven change
• Generate monthly insight that reports on incentive performance, drivers of spend & informs change - core & overlays, in house & partner sites
• Use insight to identify risks & opportunities, developing appropriate plans & time maps
• Produce PIRs to report on change & inform forward plan
• Engage with Finance to provide validation & checks for submissions and analysis
• Engage with Operational leads & marketing to optimise performance & progress proposals
• Engage with IDS for development of insight & prioritisation of workstack
• Expert MS Excel and working knowledge of MS Access is essential, plus a strong understanding and experience of operations
• Strong working knowledge of HTML
• Strong stakeholder management skills and estate knowledge gained through previous role experience
• Strong analytical, excellent communication and influencing skills are essential to be successful in this role
• Proactive, self-starter nature
• You will be keen to take ownership and develop as part of a support team with a wide reaching stakeholder map
• Strong commercial focus, and an understanding of the triggers and levers that can be used to influence incentive spend
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better