about 1 month ago
Altran are looking for experienced LTE/5G Air Interface and Call Processing Professionals to join our IMS/VoLTE/4G/5G Project as Software Testers.
• Responsible for validation, feature validation, systems and performance analysis, customer review sessions for LTE RAN products focusing on Air interface, E2E performance, and Call Processing
• Telecom Protocols: Diameter and SIP
• Ability to design 4G related telecom E2E tests and test plans for complex solutions based on an understanding of requirements of 4G/5G
• Ability to analyse and debug problems in complex systems. Experience in using Wireshark and other relevant tools for debugging issues
• Communicate effectively with junior and senior team-mates, and both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• A high level of energy and drive. Self-motivated and a positive, energising presence in a team environment.
• Able to proactively and quickly learn about new technologies and techniques, with support from team lead and mentors.
• Software Testing Lifecycle experience in telecom testing projects
• 4G LTE Testing experience
• Understanding of 4G network Architecture
• Experience in IMS Core, VoLTE, EPC, VoWifi
• Experience in End to End (E2E), Acceptance Testing manual testing
• Good understanding on LTE concepts such as DL/UL scheduling, LTE power control, Beamforming fundamentals, MIMO
• Strong knowledge in 4G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
• Understanding of 3GPP systems: Core and RAN networks