about 1 year ago
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the lift and escalator industry, KONE provides lifts, escalators and automatic doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernisation to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2016, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.8 billion, and at the end of the year close to 52,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
We are looking for
An Installer to join our team of installation professionals to - ensure high quality, and timely installation of the equipment following KONE installation methods throughout the installation process - manage on-site customer communication for day to day installation and logistical activities. You are a team worker who takes personal responsibility for decisions and actions, with self-confidence in own ability to carry out a task or a job. We value your commitment to our clearly defined procedures and guidelines in work and focus on detail when dealing with routine work.
* Manages the equipment installation environment during installation activities
* Manages on-site communication with the customer for day to day installation and logistical activities
* Responsible for safe, high quality, and timely installation of the equipment following KONE installation methods throughout the installation process
* Is responsible for reporting installation progress to the installation supervisor
* Ensures that shortages or damage are reported and replacement parts are ordered as soon as they are discovered
* Keeps the installation tooling safe and in good condition
* Ensures the security of the delivered equipment by means of correct storage and site handling
* Communicates with the builder to prevent interruptions to installation work
* Is responsible for the safe working environment within the confines of the installation activity including storage areas
Skills, Education and Experience
* Fluent in installation methods
* Understands arrangement drawings
* Knowledge of quality and safety rules as well as awareness of environmental requirements
* Basic electrical and mechanical skills
* Good written and spoken English
At KONE we strive to be a great place to work and we are proud to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Company Van.