about 1 year ago
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
* An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
* Privilegecard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
* A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
* Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
* Buy As You Earn Scheme
* Save As You Earn Scheme
* Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
* Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
About The Job
Tesco's Technology department is now seeing an IAM Onboarding Manager to join their team!
About The Identity and Access Management Team
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team operates as part of our Technology Security Programme. The team is made up of Product Managers, Engineers and Engagement Managers working out of the UK and India who are working to deploy a new IAM product across the Tesco group, covering all aspects of managing access from joiners, movers and leavers to entitlement reviews and access requests.
We are also working with technical teams across the business to encourage best practices in authentication and authorisation strategy for their applications (SSO, MFA, authorisation offload to AD).
This team works across all areas of the business, from application owners and HR teams to service desks, in order to develop a new solution at pace which will enable Tesco to step change its capability in managing access whilst reducing operational cost.
* Build relationships with technical teams and Product Managers across the business; work with them to prioritise and carry out remediation of authentication and authorisation configurations for their applications in accordance with agreed standards.
* Evangelise with key stakeholders on the benefits of SSO, MFA.
* Be a go-to person for new applications.
* Prioritise engagement work according to risk.
* Document & own the standards for authentication, authorisation, SSO and MFA.
* Help others across the organization
This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first
Key Skills and Experience
You’ll need to have demonstrated experience of:
* Working as part of an Identity and Access Management implementation project within a complex business environment, preferably with a global scope.
* Experience of large-scale engagement work; ability to work across business units and with stakeholders of differing seniority and technical level.
* Strong hands-on experience of SSO, MFA and authentication/authorisation design strategies across applications and infrastructure (e.g. SQL, Oracle, noSQL, Linux).
* Experience with RSA L&G preferred
* Experience with MFA/Identity Assurance products.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
* The ability to influence without authority.
* Bachelors degree or demonstrable experience required advanced degree a plus.
* Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
* Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
* Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
About the Company
Tesco Technology is not your standard IT Department, we’re a Technology organisation driving change and delivering value by building great products for our customers and colleagues every day.
The retail environment is changing, brought about through developments in technology. The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way customers want to shop. As a retailer, the customer is at the heart of everything we do and Technology is no different; our aim is to focus on serving customers wherever, whenever and however they want to shop with us.
Our team is innovative, highly-skilled, agile, passionate and fun. If you’re looking for an environment to create cutting edge solutions which make a difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe, then this is the place for you.