3 months ago
AutoReq ID 135142BR
Job Title Identity & Access Management (IAM) Manager - Cyber Security
Country United Kingdom
Function Risk Consulting
Service Line RC Technology
Service Line Information Using a wide variety of technical and sector-specific skills, KPMG's Risk Consulting group proactively helps clients increase profits whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks. We are experienced in managing diverse issues including fraud, regulatory compliance, risk frameworks and modelling, capital efficiency, corporate governance, dispute resolution, deriving value from contracts and much more.
Technology - Our clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from data and documentation. Our specialists provide independent, jargon free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help our clients proactively manage their technology risks and use their data to its full potential.
KPMG Overview KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
We are looking for a competent and experienced Manager specialising in Identity & Access Management (IAM). IAM is a fast growing service line within our Technology Risk and Cyber (TRC) practice. Our clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from their investment in security systems and technology. Our specialists provide independent, jargon free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help our clients proactively manage their technology risks and use their IT assets to its full potential. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for driving the next phase of growth for our IAM Service Line.
- Experienced in developing identity management strategy, solution architecture and implementation roadmaps that include identity and privileged access management, RBAC, provisioning, certification, entitlement management and policy management.
- Proven years of strong IAM advisory, design and implementation oversight experience on large, complex projects (e.g; FTSE 100 clients)
- Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal development, writing and assisting with client presentations.
- Able to initiate, develop and challenge thought leadership in in all areas of identity management.
- Recognised in the industry as a specialist in the IAM space, with a good understanding of disruptive trends, evolution of IAM solutions backed by knowledge of the business value of IAM.
- Good understanding of Digital Transformation initiatives, GDPR and other regulation that impacts and drives the adoption of IAM controls.
- Knowledge of Customer Identity Management solutions with proven experience in either delivering and developing business case, strategy and roadmaps.
- Ability to develop constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG.
- Understanding of managed services delivery models for the delivery of Identity Management services.
- Experience in Role modelling, Risk based Authentication, Identity Federation and Data Access Governance.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills – evidence of managing CSO level relationships is desired in a programme or client setting is desired.
- Strong and successful IAM programme delivery credentials with experience of managing IAM programme budgets of £ 1 million plus and leading mid to large size delivery teams.
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Continuous development of self and team, including managing client feedback.
- Monitoring quality of service and products to clients and carrying out improvement or development as necessary.
- Performance management of junior staff.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security) or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math).
- Recognised information protection qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, GIAC) desirable.
- Experience using Project Management tools like MS Project desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability in strong verbal and written communication skills to interface with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including the ability to confidently lead software presentations.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise workload to incorporate changing priorities.
- Delivering quality and striving for continual improvement.
- Strong planning, organising and decision making skills.
Our Deal If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
Flexible Working While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.
Corporate Security, Manager, Consulting, Law, Security, Management, Technology, Legal