8 months ago
AutoReq ID 131912BR
Job Title Identity & Access Management (IAM) Consultant - Cyber Security
Country United Kingdom
Function Risk Consulting
Service Line RC Technology
Service Line Information Using a wide variety of technical and sector-specific skills, KPMG's Risk Consulting group proactively helps clients increase profits whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks. We are experienced in managing diverse issues including fraud, regulatory compliance, risk frameworks and modelling, capital efficiency, corporate governance, dispute resolution, deriving value from contracts and much more.
Technology - Our clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from data and documentation. Our specialists provide independent, jargon free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help our clients proactively manage their technology risks and use their data to its full potential.
KPMG Overview KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
The role will be working in the cyber security team as a competent and experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM) Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for developing and delivering complex and innovative solutions whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks for our clients.
The team is part of the Risk Consulting Practice in KPMG, one of the key areas identified for major investment and growth. Our clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from their investment in security systems and technology.
- Subject Matter Expert on IAM with broad experience as an analyst, controls tester and process implementation specialist on large to mid-size Identity and Access Management projects
- Proven experience of managing IAM Projects with a deep understanding of risks, dependencies and critical success factors
- IAM requirements gathering and experience in conducting requirement & design workshops
- Excellent business and technical stakeholder engagement skills within the IAM project setting
- A comprehensive understanding backed by demonstrable experience of implementing the IAM control set, including Segregation, Role Management, Attribute based access control and risk based authentication models, across people, process and technology levels
- Ability to assist clients in reviewing the technical effectiveness of IAM processes and controls
- Ability to link IAM controls to the Information Security Architecture to address the effective management of Insider Risk threat vectors
- Understanding of mobile, digital and cloud security solutions and its impact on IAM design and architecture
- Understanding of Customer Identity Management use cases and its mapping to key controls necessary to manage consumer identities
- Developing an understanding of KPMG’s broader Cyber Security offerings and its linkages to Identity & Access Management solutions and propositions
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge
- Perform technical and architecture reviews for engagements and solution deployments
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security) or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- Be a subject matter expert in the IAM space
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability in strong verbal and written communication skills to interface with both technical and non-technical stakeholder
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise workload to incorporate changing priorities
- Delivering quality and striving for continual improvement
- Strong planning, organising and decision making skills
Our Deal If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
Flexible Working While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.
Corporate Security, Cyber Security, Manager, Consulting, Security, Management, Technology