10 months ago
Job Id : 4413
Department : Facilities Services
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : London, Victoria
Type : Permanent
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To provide an exceptional high standard of building services provision (planned and reactive) within a commercial occupied environment and with the utmost regard for customer service.
Deliver PPM relating primarily to Boilers, Heating Systems and Gas related Equipment in-line with agreed programmes / SLA's in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance. Cost, manage and complete Reactive Works identified through PPM work undertaken. Provide Service Support as part of a team providing quality service delivery 24/7, with a requirement to be part of the out of hour’s emergency call out team.
* Ensure work is undertaken in line with specific method statements & risk assessments and relevant safety legislation and NG Bailey health and safety systems and procedures.
* Provide excellent service delivery by ensuring PPM tasks and reactive works are completed within contractual Service Level Agreement’s to meet KPI’s.
* To maintain premises to an exceptionally high standards through a proactive service delivery methodology
* Develop excellent working relationships with our client their staff or appointed representative through good customer service.
* To ensure that all applicable site documentation is kept up to date as this will be regularly audit either by internal or external parties.
* Work as part of a collaborative team and assist where necessary and required so that all contractual obligations are met.
* Assist with supervision of sub-contractor works ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable H&S standards when required
* Required to undertake Overtime where works cannot be performed during Non-Working Hours
* Manage the completion of minor works carried out by others
* Liaise directly with the onsite FM Team and other service partners so that a collaborative working relationships are formed
* Utilise the clients CAFM system so that accurate information is provide related to our service provision
* Demonstrate appropriate Health & Safety knowledge to ensure safe delivery of all work.
* Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in Compliance with internal regulations and external Legislation governing the Business Operations.
* Capable of working independently and when requested managing Reactive Works carried out by others.
* Completing all required documentation, job sheets and certificates.
* City and Guilds Qualification in Heating and Ventulation OR City and Guilds Qualification in AC and FGAS
* Worked on various manufacturers systems, carrying out PPM's in line with SFG20 or equalivant with advanced fault finding diagnostic experience
* Capable of undertaking Reactive Repairs with minimal supervision.
* Experience working as a Heating Technician in Commercial & Industrial Buildings.
* CHP / Biomass & Air Conditioning experience an advantage. .
* IOSH Working / Managing Safely
* Safe system of Work Procedure – PTW; RAMS etc
* L8 Training