3 months ago
Human Capital Management, Talent Advisor EMEA, VP/Executive Director, Engineering
Vice President/Executive Director
Human Capital Management
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Human Capital Management, Talent Advisor EMEA, Executive Director, Engineering
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. The Talent Advisor team is looking for an individual to support the Engineering organization. At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things – we make things possible. Our Engineers build and deploy the innovations that drive our business and financial markets worldwide. Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
You will be part of a global function which is responsible for delivering the whole spectrum of talent management to business leaders. You should have a strategic mind-set and the ability to build relationships and influence change in a fast paced environment. In addition, you will work closely with other parts of HCM to ensure that a seamless service is delivered to clients and in line with HCM priorities.
Our HCM teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* Partnering with senior management in EMEA, advising on all aspects of people related matters
* Responsible for driving the whole people agenda including talent management, promotions, performance reviews and compensation
* Partnering with functional HCM teams such as Mobility and Learning & Engagement to help deliver a full HCM service
* Particular focus on recruiting strategy, working closely with the Experienced Hire and Campus Recruiting functions to support the business's growth plans across Engineering EMEA offices
* Supporting diversity strategies for the region through a whole range of initiatives designed to develop a pipeline of diverse leaders, including oversight for the division's EMEA Inclusion and Diversity Council
* Advise divisional networks on people initiatives focused on strengthening the culture and experience of Engineers across the firm
* Managing more junior colleagues who support the Engineering Division
* Working with the Reporting and Analytics team to deliver meaningful metrics, eg headcount, diversity, attrition
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* At least 5 years HCM experience, including as a Business Partner/Talent Advisor in a large corporate organisation
* Strong academic record with Bachelor's degree required
* Experience working with senior business stakeholders with the ability to develop and manage relationships and influence their people strategy
* Able to influence, coach and drive impact through effective working relationships
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
* The ability to work both independently and in global teams as well as to drive processes and make decisions
* Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required as well as ability to demonstrate sound judgment
* Data analysis, reporting and presentation experience including good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity