10 months ago
Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of custom, highly-integrated and configurable mixed-signal ICs, ideal for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT. We are a socially responsible employer pursuing programs that benefit our employees, stakeholders and community, and are backed by world-class manufacturing partners.
Dialog’s custom power management, configurable mixed-signal and highly-integrated connectivity ICs deliver outstanding efficiency, flexibility and performance advantages. Dialog’s ICs make it possible to develop the next generation of smart devices for consumers and businesses by enhancing product functionality, accelerating the pace of innovation and powering the smart connected future.
Dialog has a renowned reputation for flexible, dynamic support and world-class innovation. The world’s leading electronics manufacturers and suppliers trust Dialog to deliver, thanks to our decades of experience as an established business partner in the rapid development of custom ICs.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2018, it had US$ 1.442 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 1,800 employees worldwide. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange (Regulated Market, Prime Standard, ISIN GB0059822006) and is a member of the German TecDax index.
* Help support manage the HR Systems inbox, raise JIRA tickets (where necessary), respond to queries (delegating where necessary) and investigate potential causes of issues
* Provide regular reports to the business
* Build standard reports and develop Dialog reporting function (KPI reporting, SuccessFactors Embedded Analytics)
* Provide support to the end users of reports
* Participate in testing of system improvements and other related projects: extensive testing of different scenarios and recording results (changes to the business rules, time off improvements, new functionalities, notifications, etc.), feedback on potential issues, document findings
* Provide updates on the issue resolution progress in the weekly HR Systems and IT meeting
* Support and participate in HR projects such as performance review and the Annual Report
* Conduct data quality checks
* Help support manage “Time Off”
* Help support OpenText issue resolution
* Help support SAP integration checks
* Support audit activities
* Any ad hoc tasks as deemed reasonable by your Manager
What we are looking for
* A Levels or equivalent
* GCSEs or equivalent, Maths and English at C or above
* Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills (including MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel)
* Ideally candidate would have already completed a Level 3 Business in Administration qualification
* Strong organization and prioritization skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Good written and spoken English
* Team player and self-motivated
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships
* Proactive and positive attitude
* Customer service focus
* Delivery oriented, ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations
Dialog in Swindon
Working in our newly refurbished Swindon design centre, you will benefit from best in class facilities alongside some of the world’s leading engineers in mixed signal IC design. It’s a truly international environment where your ability is recognised, rewarded and challenged on a daily basis. You will work with cutting-edge technologies with some of our largest customers that lead the way in developing ICs for the latest Smartphones, Tablet PCs, Portable media devices and wireless audio. Swindon has continuously been at the forefront of engineering technology and with good travel links to London, Bristol and Bath, It is well known for its green areas and outdoor family activities. There is plenty to discover across the West Country.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to years of double-digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With growth planned for 2020, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short-range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
If you'd like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it's time we heard from you. Click below and apply now.