about 1 month ago
HR Shared Service Centre Advisors are the first point of contact for incoming HR queries that could not be resolved via self-service. They will handle all queries through a case management tool, responding to most routine requests for information and advice and referring more complex cases to a HR Advisor in country or to relevant specialist in the Centres of Excellence (CoEs) in country. They also provide transactional / administration support along with reporting capability to enable the wider HR Services. The role will be based in Bracknell and is part of the European HR Shared Service centre.
The HR Shared Service Centre Advisor opportunity is a secondment for 12 months
Responsibilities will include:
* Serve as first point-of-contact for HR queries from line managers and colleagues - providing accurate and timely information, advice and interpretation of UK and European HR policies, processes and issues.
* Where required, conduct research to find answers to questions, in liaison with HR CoEs and in country HR teams.
* For complex queries which require either detailed local knowledge/presence or ongoing support, refer to the HR Advisors in country for complex queries which relate to HR Specialisms refer to CoE specialist in country
* Perform transactional / administrative services in support of HR processes and customers to agreed standards
* Provide dashboards, logs and reports containing data and analytics to the CoE and HRBPs for further analysis
* Keep case management system up to date with all actions and ensure cases are closed out in a timely manner.
* Act as a ‘Subject Matter Expert’ taking the lead for a specific process / geography / business stream
* Maintain excellent customer service behaviour. Manage own workload and prioritise tasks to ensure SLAs are achieved
* Always assess the risks and work in a safe manner, robustly implementing health and safety rules, instructions and systems and refuse to undertake work that compromises your safety or health.
* Report in a timely manner all incidents including near miss and safety observations (NMSO), accidents and injuries and raise any health and safety concerns with your line manager.
To be considered you must have:
* Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and German.
* Previous experience of working in Human Resources an advantage but not a core requirement as full training provided
* Ability to interact with and support all levels of employees including management
* Ability to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities. Able to operate effectively & proactively in a “client-oriented” service environment
* Attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate, flawless delivery
* Ability to use appropriate judgment in involving the next level (escalation) or other resources in decision making or processing