16 days ago
An overview of the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual that is looking for a new HR challenge. The successful individual will work within the Capgemini Core Services UK HR Manager Team and will play an integral part in advising, engaging and supporting the Invent business as a HR Engagement Manager.
Why this role?
If you have a proven track record as a HR generalist with a good grounding in employment law and case management and are looking for the next step in your career, then this is an exciting opportunity. If you’re looking to grow and develop in your role then this could be the job for you. We can promise to keep you busy – you will not be bored!
Woking or Holborn
You’ll be pro-active, approachable, and able to work at pace supporting your HR Business Partner. You will have good stake-holder management skills, with a focus on informal resolution, and the ability to work at scale with the flexibility to react to changing priorities around deliverables.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
• Proven experience of working in a large-scale organization, supporting upwards of 500 people.
• Provide well-constructed advice and solutions, promoting best practice & innovative thinking on case management with resolution at the heart.
• The ability to build relationships with, and to influence, key stakeholders in the business.
• Ability to balance policy and process with a pragmatic and commercial approach to case handling which meets the requirements of the business and mitigates risk to the organisation.
• CIPD qualified or HR related degree.
• Excellent Excel and MS skills.
• An excellent team player with the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues acting as part of one HR team.
If you have some of the following that would be great but if you don’t tick all the boxes don’t worry:
• A commercial focus with a developing ability to articulate HR in terms of business benefit.
• A willingness to challenge “accepted practice” and a drive for seeking out and delivering value add work.
If you’ve got a positive attitude, if you can prioritise and multitask, and if you want to work in a company where hard work and achievements are recognised, then we’d love to hear from you.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family, and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | -******
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini. Visit:
-****** and -******
April 29, 2021
Permanent Full Time
SBU Shared Services.