about 1 month ago
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM's Talent and Transformation practice is at the forefront of helping clients to transform their workforce. In the UK we work with global organisations in helping them deliver solutions to their most complicated people related projects. We are in excess 250 people in the UK and Ireland supporting HR transformation, organisational change, talent attraction and development projects. We're looking for passionate consultant to join us in our mission and be part of our rapidly growing practice specifically around HR transformation with broader change management skills. Specific experience in HR process design, HR organisation models and HR technology is beneficial
Your role will be to:
* Work with clients to co-create and design their HR transformation specifically around HR processes and change following a user centric design approach to solve the specific issues the client faces
* Lead specific elements of an HR or change programme including managing a workstream(s) and delivering HR process improvement work and change interventions
* Own and deliver high quality outputs and deliverables including written documents and presentations
* Work with client counterparts in the scoping and shaping of work, adopting an agile mind-set to delivery including gathering requirements, acting on feedback and taking action.
* Build strong client relationships through the work you are delivering and the role you perform on a project
* Design and facilitate workshops and events
* Manage and guide junior members of the team and quality assure their deliverables and outputs
* Bring external knowledge, experience and good practice along with a can do attitude and hands on approach to help deliver significant change projects
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* We're looking for passionate HR, People and Change Consultants with a desire to be at the forefront of the digital HR and change with some of the following experiences and expertise:
* Working in major Organisational and HR Transformation programs, including leading workstreams
* An ability to empathise with clients, understanding issues to help shape client-centric solutions
* Delivered cross-departmental technology related change programs
* Excellent communication and analytic skills
* Proven ability to see the bigger picture and deliver business improvements
* Awareness of design thinking with a working knowledge of agile practices
* The ability to apply knowledge and expertise in varying client scenarios
* Accustomed to working to tight deadlines and under pressure
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
* Ideally you will have cross sector experience with exposure to the Central Government, Financial services, Pharmaceutical and Oil and Gas industries, a bonus.
* Broad organisational change management experience that includes moving clients to shared service models and designing new organisational structures
* Experience of Oracle, SuccessFactors or Workday ERP
Languages required: English
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
State / Province
LONDON, CITY OF
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
Business Transformation Consultant
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
(8660) IBM United Kingdom Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?