4 months ago
HR Business Partner (m/f)-TGHR-UKDY01613445
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner
Location - Derby
These are exciting times at Bombardier Transportation and in line with our commitment to become a HR World Class organization, we seek individuals who share our vision.
The role is the lead responsible for business partnering the function in the areas of:
Organisational capability assessment
Talent management and the development of high performing teams
HR Operational Delivery
As HR Business Partner, you will define the overall People Talent Strategy for specific projects by delivering across the deployment, management and development functions. This will take the shape of organizational capability assessments, competence management, organizational design, talent management and leadership development. Additionally, you will ensure the overall People Operational Strategy is delivered
As Change Leader, you will lead by example, committing to ‘developing oneself’ through the creation of robust and challenging development plans. Working in partnership with your business area and project heads, you will form part of the management team, championing the delivery of organizational and cultural transformation.
Key Responsibilities and Challenges:
1. Talent Management and Transform Leaders into Talent Champions.
• You will be responsible to support and challenge the Business Leaders in all talent activities to ensure the right talent in the right place at the right time.
• You will coach leaders on using the talent related tools, support elements and how to act as a "talent champion".
• Talent reviews, competencies assessment, identification & mobilization of high potentials, performance management and improvement, action plans per individual, resources & succession planning, recruitment and redeployment of people are in scope.
• Coaching and support for business leaders on understanding, communicating and following up on employee engagement and enablement plans.
2. Organizational Capability Assessment.
• Analyze the current organizational capabilities to deliver the business strategy and identify and act on gaps versus required capabilities.
• Drive the change initiative, and be articulate and able to deliver organizational effectiveness and development studies, demand a High Performance Culture, and resource accordingly.
• Utilize assessment methodology developed elsewhere within BT/Region, or accordingly fill the gaps with collaboration at national/regional level.
• Drive and support a change programme looking to constantly strengthen organizational capability.
3. Develop Leadership.
• You will support the Heads of Function in the UK in creating a strong Leadership Team delivering on their commitments, developing capability, mobilizing people and teams, and driving strategy.
• You will coordinate leadership development programs, leadership nominations and educate on key leadership behaviors, ensuring key business values and ethics are assessed as part of a ‘balanced scorecard assessment’.
4. HR Operational Excellence
• Identify line management development needs in the area of people management, and create sustainable solutions (drive the agenda of managers being accountable for people management)
5. Supporting BT HR Delivery Model.
• HRBP will support one-HR to become an HR World Class organization contributing to deliver business success.
• Participating on HR Leadership meetings, fully implementing the HR Delivery Model
• Leverage good practice, share knowledge and experiences, avoid duplications but customize current tools and programmes,
• Degree educated, CIPD membership
• Proven experience working in Project and Talent Management.
• Strong employees relations experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to build and maintain business relationships externally and internally.
• Experience working in a complex, international environment is highly appreciated.
• Good cultural awareness skills.
• Candidates must be fluent in English.
Why Work for Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative.
You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
We are helping create a better world.
ECO4 - the formula for energy-saving performance.
By making a difference today, we are helping create a better world for future generations. Having pioneered the philosophy of "The Climate is Right for Trains", we demonstrate this rationale by offering vehicles with practically zero emissions.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity
Your ideas move people.
Posting date: 14.02.2018
Closing date: 14.03.2018
Competitive salary range
Number of working hours: 37
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Derby
Employee Status: Regular