about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work?
BUUK Infrastructure know that the greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
We are currently recruiting for a full time HR Advisor to join our team based at our head office location in Woolpit, Suffolk. Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
This position is being offered on a 12-month fixed term contract and is an exciting chance to gain experience within a fast moving and growing group of businesses, that provide staff with plenty of opportunities to develop their careers.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner you will provide HR advice across the business following legal and company procedures.
You will be responsible for:
* Proactively advise and manage employee relations to enable timely resolutions in line with SLA’s that are compliant with Group policies and procedures, legal requirements and ACAS code of practice as well as Group values.
* Proactively work with line management to effectively manage employee attendance ensuring compliance to Group policies and procedures.
* Manage the exit procedure for employees leaving the Group
* Work with line management to ensure compliance to Group resourcing procedures
* Manage the new starter process, including quality assuring the administrative service and ensuring the process is compliant and meets required SLA’s.
* Manage the production and checking of annual salary review procedures, including employee communication, to ensure accuracy and that they are completed in a timely manner.
* Work with the Administrative Hub to quality check work delivered by administrators.
* Complete monthly auditing and reporting using HR systems and appropriate data to ensure to compliance to and accuracy of HR records.
* Proactively work to achieve own performance targets, including policy and procedure work as directed by HR Business Partners.
* Apart from the duties summarised above, we retain the right to include other reasonable duties which are part of, and incidental to, this type of work as deemed appropriate by the Head of HR or Business Partner. Please refer to the job profile saved under ‘documents’ for further details.
The successful applicant will have previous HR experience as well as full or part qualified to CIPD level 7 and be able to display a good working knowledge of relevant employment law and HR best practice. A degree is desirable but not essential, but a full valid UK driving license must be held as some travel to other office locations may be required.
You will need to be an excellent communicator, able to communicate in a professional and articulate manner across all levels of the business. You will be able to work with a high level of accuracy and organisation to meet tight deadlines and business goals.
What can we offer you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, innovation reward scheme, employee referral bonus, wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service), free car parking and a staff restaurant on-site.
We also have a flexible benefits scheme which includes the ability to purchase additional holiday, medical insurance, gym membership and our corporate perk scheme (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops).
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Resourcing team for an informal discussion in confidence. Alternatively, you may email any questions through to -******* or call--******.
I have found a job vacancy which may be of interest to you.
A link to the vacancy will be added after this message.
The email has been sent.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions
Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password.
You have already applied for this job. Please login to your account and go to the 'my applications' section to see your progress