about 1 month ago
About the role
Working as part of our National Housing Prime contract, your role as HR Administrator will be to support with the security vetting processes ensuring accurate and up to date details are held of all staff and operatives working on the contract.
* We currently have 3 x HR Administrator positions available based at RAF Wyton, Cambridgeshire.
* All roles are on a 3-month fixed term basis.
* Working pattern will included 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
* We are offering a salary of £18,500 pro rata for these roles.
* Own transport preferred due to site location.
What will this role involve?
* Maintain up to date security information (both Basic clearance and SC clearance) using the company vetting database and WMAccred system in accordance with company policy and statutory legislation.
* Take responsibility for the administration of the security vetting for a portfolio of supply chain partners.
* Enter and maintain up to date details of all staff and operatives on Workmanager and Vetting Database.
* Carry out regular reviews of all current operative and staff lists on both Workmanager and Vetting Database. Preparation and sending out of vetting status reports to portfolio of supply chain partners.
* Produce and issue Identity cards using in house card printer.
* Maintain up to date data on live ID cards when processed daily.
* Generation and issue of letters and other correspondence in relation to vetting applications including documentation to DIO Security.
* General administration duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, recording incoming post & sending out of post using Franking Machine.
* Ensure all email and telephone queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Provide assistance to Security and Fraud Managers as required.
What are we looking for?
* Use of Database applications
* Computer literate including Microsoft Excel
* Prioritisation and planning of works
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively
* Flexible approach to work to meet customer needs
* Attention to detail
* Customer care
* Ability to plan and schedule work
* Producing reports
* Support and communicate effectively with local MoD personnel to ensure excellent delivery of the Amey contract.
* Work with others within the local Amey team to support the team and wider business to deliver results.
* Ability to influence and negotiate effective delivery within the remit of the Amey contract.
We’re all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK’s road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK’s defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. Whether it’s working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you’ll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.
3 days ago
only 26 days until close