about 1 year ago
To provide wide range Help Desk support services to an operational contract responsible for providing facilities management to a large estate of properties.
What will this role involve?
* Report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
* Planned Maintenance Management, assisting with the scheduling of Planned Maintenance tasks.
* Log calls / jobs on the Helpdesk Software System (QFM).
* Facilities Management Software System administrator responsible for minor changes, updates on software, training and assisting contractors with technical issues.
* Allocating works orders to directly employed Technical Manager Team and / or supply chain.
* KPI Management.
* Tracking job progress and implementing escalation procedures.
* Report on job progress and close out of jobs.
* Updating asset history with works record sheets.
* Uploading and amending asset information as held on the Helpdesk database.
* Compiling weekly and monthly reports to be submitted to the Maintenance Manager and client.
* General administration duties as and when required.
* Any other duties required to ensure an effective and efficient helpdesk service is delivered in. accordance with Amey ISO management systems and procedures.
* Maintain office systems in an orderly manner.
* Receives and disseminates information to other team members to ensure service delivery.
* Maintain spread sheets/databases/systems and produce and collate reports.
What are we looking for?
* Education to GCSE level or equivalent with English and Maths.
* Good verbal and written communication.
* Familiar with management systems or other similar data entry and reporting database applications.
* Able to develop and maintain good working relationships.
* Previous experience of working within a Help Desk environment.
* Friendly and professional manner.
* Conscientious and confident approach to duties with a polite, pleasant and helpful attitude.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Enthusiastic and able to act with initiative.
* Experience/use of MS Word and MS Excel.