13 days ago
Head of Digital Sales
Our Business Assurance business is a recognised, world-leading professional assurance services organisation. We specialise in management systems compliance & expert advice across a broad spectrum of standards, schemes & business improvement services to include customised training & assurance. In Inspection Services, we certify safety critical industrial equipment according to recognised codes, standards & regulations. We also partner with companies to provide tailored high-quality inspection services throughout their manufacturing supply chains, making sure equipment is built safely & to their requirements.
This role will be responsible for implementing the digital sales strategy within Business Assurance, including the development and management of a global team.
* Be responsible for the digital sales channel for our Business Assurance business, from technology to people, ensuring cost effective delivery of sales targets and key growth strategies.
* Work closely with colleagues in the digital marketing team, manage the implementation and ongoing delivery of the company’s preferred digital sales and marketing technologies, including any key supplier and internal stakeholder relationships.
* Agree and deliver digital sales targets by country and product, contributing fully to the budgeting process
* Work closely with marketing colleagues to agree marketing initiatives, channels and sector driven activities that enable the digital sales team to achieve the required sales outcomes and optimise lead generation and conversion
* Develop and manage the global digital outbound sales team, combining technology with the right people to optimise lead conversion and maximise sales to our transactional customer base
* Maximise opportunities for upselling and cross selling through the ongoing refinement of sales and marketing plans and continual coaching and development of the digital sales team
* Contribute to the development of our CertSmart strategy and manage its roll out to other areas and products from a sales perspective.
* Manage the ongoing analysis of results at each stage of the lead to sale process, making the necessary adjustments to ensure that the business achieves the required results
* Ensure close alignment with local sales to ensure a seamless customer experience from sale to delivery, where local sales follow up is needed for more complex opportunities
* Be responsible for the continual improvement of the business digital sales processes to maximise positive sales impact
* Manage the contract renewal process for global transactional business, via the digital sales team, agreeing and delivering targets on contract retention and upselling
* Play an active role on the Business Assurance senior sales team, working together with the sales director and colleagues to ensure the business meets the overall sales and growth targets set
You will need:
* A degree or equivalent experience from a tertiary organisation (preferred)
* Demonstrable experience of working within a senior international sales or marketing role in a B to B environment
* Previous experience of delivering sales (and marketing) strategies
* Knowledge and experience of implementing and delivering digital sales technologies
* Experience in leading a multi-cultural global team, with an appreciation for the different coaching and communication styles needed to support a diverse team
* Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within organisations and to influence successfully and openly at all levels – both inside our organisation and outside in the business
* Ability to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations, visualise solutions and see through to resolution
* Enjoyment of building relationships, with the ability to pro-actively drive development of a network of key relationships internally and externally
* Strong commercial awareness with the ability to support the development of strategic action plans based on input from key people and information
* Flexible approach to adjust role as the position develops, ability to travel to support requirements of the role
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate.