2 months ago
Hardware Design Verification Manager
Job no: 497043 - Work type: Experienced Professional - Location: Shanghai, China
This position is a unique opportunity to exercise your ASIC design skills on cutting edge designs. Working at Imagination Technologies means you’re a part of constant innovation. We design the key building blocks for market-leading chips that make your tech mobile, smart and connected. Now we’re taking things to a new level. You be a valued member of the verification group and lead a team to verify advance CPU and SOC designs.
* Work with design, verification and validation engineers
* Ownership of verification of a significant block/system
* Lead verification strategies and plans to achieve quality-assurance goals
* Lead a team of verification engineers to develop testbenches, software and environments to verify the product IP
* Conduct and sign-off verification reviews and recommend improvements
* Lead by example; Motivate your team to excel and strive for continuous improvement
* Write C / assembly tests, sequences, functional coverage, assertions. Develop testbenches, UVM constructs.
* Research and deploy frontier verification techniques
* Plan and schedule assigned projects for timely completion
* Communicate regularly with other team members
* Interface with customers
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
* Strong knowledge of digital integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies
* A proven track record in verification, planning, execution, management, quality assurance and tape-out sign-off
* Ability to determine verification requirements from analysis of specifications
* Experience with building test environments, UVM test-benches, checkers, test vectors, models, assertions, coverage analysis, C / assembly, System Verilog
* Experience of CPU, DSP, FPU, memory coherence architectures or debug and testing methodologies
* Experienced all phases of the R&D cycle from conception to tape-out
* Knowledge in software, FPGA verification, emulation
* Self-motivated; Ability to set own goals
* Positive attitude, strong sense of responsibility and being a team player
You might also have:
* Ability to identify deficiencies by analysing micro-architecture or formal techniques
* fluent in spoken and written English
* Project management experience
* Persistent and Patient attitude
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.