9 months ago
Hardware Design Verification Engineer
Job no: 497042 - Work type: Early Career - Location: Shanghai, China
This position is a unique opportunity to exercise your ASIC design skills on cutting edge designs. Working at Imagination Technologies means you’re a part of constant innovation. We design the key building blocks for market-leading chips that make your tech mobile, smart and connected. Now we’re taking things to a new level. Day to day, you’ll take responsibility applying modern techniques to verify complicated hardware modules. You will be part of a team who takes pride in analysing methodologies, designs and architecture. You will propose solutions to improve design quality and verification efficiency.
* Work with design, verification and validation engineers
* Prepare verification strategies and plans to achieve quality-assurance goals
* Perform both black box and white box verification
* Participate in design and verification reviews and recommend improvements
* Maintain the verification environment and track and close design bugs
* Write C / assembly tests, sequences, functional coverage, assertions. Develop testbenches, UVM constructs.
* Utilize latest techniques, tools and technologies for verification activities
* Plan and schedule assigned projects for timely completion
* Contribute in open discussions and presentation
* Communicate regularly with other team members
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
* Good knowledge of digital integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies
* Experience of IP or SOC level verification and ensure quality for tape-out
* Ability to determine verification requirements from analysis of specifications
* Experience with building test environments, UVM test-benches, checkers, test vectors, models, assertions, coverage analysis, C / assembly, System Verilog
* Experience of CPU, DSP, FPU architectures or debug and testing methodologies
* Good programming and scripting skills
* Experience of industry standard verification tools
You might also have:
* Ability to identify deficiencies by analysing micro-architecture or formal techniques
* fluent in spoken and written English
* Persistent and Patient attitude
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.