about 1 month ago
Shift – 13:00-21:00 with a rotational Saturday/Sunday
Flexible Shift can change at any time given 30 days notification
13 Week probation period will be in place for any new employees
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Through great conversations with customers, you’ll help identify and solve problems, answer queries, understand customer needs and recommend Sky products that will build an outstanding customer experience. Based in our Livingston Contact Centre (although you will be working remotely for the time being), you’ll take calls and correspond with our customers via email. As part of an encouraging, fun and friendly team, your focus will be on having great conversations with our customers and ensuring you deal with all enquiries right first time.” – Leanne Jack, Customer Service Manager
What you’ll do:
As an Account Executive you’ll help define the scope of what is required for operational readiness for any TV projects/rollouts in the team.
* You will be responsible for customer service and account management of Group TV customers through both inbound, outbound and e-mail communication.
* You will drive revenue through upsell, new business and managing churn and retention.
* The role will require the successful candidate to build close working relationships with the third-party suppliers such as Airwave & SCS.
* In addition, close working relationships will be required with the Sky Business Helpdesk to ensure clear communication is provided to our HS&S engineers out in the field completing TV installations and Service calls.
What you’ll bring:
You will need to have a strong attention to detail, as we respond to many of our customers via tickets, however you should be at ease on the phone and speaking directly with our customers. It is important you can work as part of a highly driven team and be involved in creating Sky as a great place to work, being happy to work in this exceptional environment.
* Be able to demonstrate a positive “can do” approach to the role.
* Ability to work on your own and as part of a highly driven team
* Experience working in an operational team with the customer at the heart of your thinking and actions.
* Self-starter that demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and displays a positive attitude
* The ability to quickly establish credible and strong working relationship across multiple areas, bringing creativity and energy
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to challenge the status quo
* Be able to flex skills to support our Indie Service Team by focusing on Customer Service as part of the One Sky Business Service Team
Sky Business TV
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news – connecting and entertaining millions of people every day. We also provide communication services to its customers including Sky WiFI and Sky Ethernet. Our heartland is the licensed trade – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.