about 1 month ago
Graduate Verification Engineer-Pune
Job no: 496944 - Work type: Experienced Professional - Location: Pune, India
The PowerVR Graphics team produce the world's leading family of ultra-low power GPU IP cores. This role offers a great opportunity to contribute to the verification of cutting edge PowerVR Graphics cores using industry leading methodologies and tools.
As part of the fast growing Graphics IP verification team you would be working on the verification of the PowerVR Graphics IP, in-house library components etc. using very latest and advanced verification techniques, tools and methodologies.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity:
* To learn and exercise their verification skills on cutting edge designs using the latest verification tools and methodologies.
* Developing Test bench specification and creating test plans
* Verification using modern techniques such as UVM and Formal
* Review design specifications, assist developing the verification strategy and test plan
* Assist development of constrained random Verification Environments
* Write tests, sequences, functional coverage, assertions and mapping these to Verification plan
* Perform functional verification of the design to achieve verification goals
* Assist in ensuring the IP meets the highest verification standards prior to the delivery to our customers.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
* An excellent academic record.
* An excellent understanding of Digital Electronics fundamentals.
* Understanding of VHDL and/or Verilog languages.
* Good understanding of OOPs concepts
* Excellent communication skills
You might also have
* Knowledge of UVM methodology and SystemVerilog language.
* Experience / knowledge of AMBA protocols.
* Knowledge of scripting language/s like Perl or Python.
* You will be working in small teams of engineers with a wide range of experience levels.
* B.Tech/B.E./M.E./M.Tech with throughout first class in electronic engineering or related stream
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.