9 months ago
Graduate Software Engineer-WLAN MAC- Firmware
Job no: 496945 - Work type: Early Career - Location: Hyderabad, India
WLAN MAC Development
You will be a member of the WLAN MAC Development team, which is primarily responsible for development of WLAN MAC for the Imagination WLAN IP different versions. The team is also responsible for any new features and offloads integration/development. This is an opportunity to be part of a team which is focused on developing cutting-edge technology and also providing out-of-the-box solutions based on customer requirements.
* Strong knowledge of WLAN technologies (802.11a/b/g/n/ac).
* Very strong coding & debugging skills in C.
* Experience in RTOS is highly preferable.
* Experience in working with embedded processors.
Abilities make possibilities:
Your expertise in core competency areas combined with your meticulous approach allows you to become a valuable contributor in the design of innovative products. You are able to function by working alone or as part of a team as needed. You are flexible and willing to contribute to all parts of the product IP development cycle including design, implementation, testing, and validation.
You might also have
* Strong in OS concepts such as scheduling, multi-threading, processes and IPC etc...
* Knowledge of WiFi Direct(P2P), Encryptions etc.
* Exposure to WiFi certification testing (WPA/WPA2/WiFi Direct, WPS) and AP solution.
* Familiarity with code development IDEs [Visual Studio/ XCode/Eclipse] and other code analysis tools.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.