19 days ago
Graduate - Site Engineer - closing date 26th February
Peterborough or Lincoln
Working as a Site Engineer will see your role have many responsibilities, with the key responsibilities below:
• Assist with monitoring the quality of the works in conjunction with the Test and Inspection Plan, maintaining as built records
• Co-ordinate site engineering control activities to satisfy contract programme requirements, assisting or carrying out setting out as necessary
• Ensure standard Company procedures are adopted in carrying out setting out operations as per the test and inspection, and that effective methods of communication are used in transmitting information to operatives and subcontractors
• Carry out ‘as built’ surveys on completed works
· Assist the Site Manager in the initial site set-up, ensuring Company systems and procedures are in place and implemented.
· Support the Site Manager in maintaining and enforcing safety standards throughout the project
· Support the site team in planning ahead and monitoring output.
· Ensure company cost systems are kept up to data by logging material deliveries, managing and reviewing plant levels
· Assist the Site Manager and Quantity Surveying Department by compiling data to record resources utilised on each activity.
· Liaise and co-ordinate with the site team, design team, support services and the supply chain to ensure successful project or
· The opportunity to be enrolled on to development schemes that can support you to Professional Membership
· Excellent financial package including;
- Contribution Pension
- Car/Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection & Life Assurance
· Wellbeing Package
· A Turkey at Christmas (Or vouchers)
What you’ll bring
· A degree in a subject relevant to civil engineering, obtained within the last two years, plus a full UK driving license.
· Confidence, motivation, plus the ability to handle multiple tasks and problem-solve.
· Excellent commercial awareness
· A positive attitude with an ability to work well under pressure
· Strong organisational, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
JN Bentley Ltd is part of the global management, engineering and development consultancy Mott MacDonald, offering
our clients full feasibility, design and construction services throughout the UK.
We are a rapidly expanding organisation with a current turnover of over £300 million generated from projects in the building and civil engineering sectors.
JN Bentley Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Job category (multi-select)
Administration, Civil, Construction, Operations, Site, Technical, Utility, Water
Graduate - Site Engineer - closing date 26th February | Mott MacDonald