3 months ago
Graduate - Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
We’re currently offering the opportunity for Graduates to start their Career in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
What you’ll do
Based in an operational office or out on site; with a supportive team behind you, you’ll be given every opportunity to progress
and develop your skills and get involved in the work of an MEP engineer. As an MEP Engineer you will:
· Support the Project Team in co-ordinating the mechanical aspects of Projects – while producing the mechanical design.
· Liaise with Sub-Contractors & Suppliers
· Approve Drawings and Designs of Suppliers
· Oversee the activity of Sub-Contractors & Suppliers on Site
· Assist with maintaining our world class safety culture – through the production of critical designs, health & safety
documentation, O&M manuals and commissioning plans.
· The opportunity to be enrolled on to a development scheme that can support you to Professional Membership
· Excellent financial package including;
- Contribution Pension
- Car/Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection & Life Assurance
· Wellbeing Package
· A Turkey at Christmas (Or vouchers)
· Flexible start date
· Roles available throughout the UK
What you’ll bring
• All graduate applicants must have graduated within the past 2 years.
• A full UK driving licence is desirable.
• You must be studying towards obtaining a full-time degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and be eligible to work in the UK.
• Confidence, motivation, plus the ability to hand multiple tasks and problem-solve.
• Excellent commercial awareness.
• Strong organisational, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• A positive attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
JN Bentley Ltd is part of the global management, engineering and development consultancy Mott MacDonald, offering our clients full feasibility, design and construction services throughout the UK.
We are a rapidly expanding organisation with a current turnover of over £300 million generated from projects in the building and civil engineering sectors.
JN Bentley Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Job category (multi-select)
Civil, Construction, Electrical, Mechanical, Site, Utility, Water
Graduate - Mechanical & Electrical Engineer | Mott MacDonald