about 1 month ago
Graduate Hardware Engineer-FPGA
Job no: 496947 - Work type: Early Career - Location: Pune, India
About the role
This role offers a great opportunity to work in with cutting edge FPGA platforms build with latest and largest devices. The successful candidate gets an opportunity to work with industry’s the complex GPU prototyping flow and add value to it. The successful candidate will work on high end multi FPGA platforms along with industries latest tool sets that aid the prototyping.
Opportunity : Graduate Hardware Design Engineer- FPGA
Working as a part of a team, as a Graduate Hardware Engineer you will have some or all the following responsibilities:
* Work with latest FPGA partitioning, synthesis and PAR tools.
* Digital RTL design using VHDL or Verilog
* Understanding of existing complex platform development environment and suggest and contribute towards enhancement of platforms.
* Understand of different IP’s and validate on platform.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
You might also have
* Good understanding of digital electronics and fundamentals.
* Ability to think out of box, problem solving.
* Strong communication skills, good listener.
* Strong in Computer Architecture and Digital Design
* Exposure to any HDL (VHDL/Verilog) language.
* Basic understanding of Unix/Linux OS.
* You will work closely within a highly motivated team of engineers in the Verification Platform Team, Imagination, interact with other departments within the organization.
* B.Tech / B.E. in Electronics/Electronics and telecommunication engineering from reputed engineering institute with consistent good track record.
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.