8 months ago
£Commensurate with experience
Category: Graduate Jobs
Graduate Engineering Geologist
Salary: £Commensurate with experience
Ian Farmer Associates, a member of RSK Group Ltd, is a geotechnical and geo-environmental site investigation company with offices covering the majority of the United Kingdom. It is further supported by a fully accredited UKAS laboratory and together with the Geosciences division of RSK, the company makes RSK Group one of the UK’s largest site investigation service providers. Ian Farmer Associates currently has an immediate need for a Graduate Engineering Geologist based in Coventry.
Graduate Engineering Geologist - Coventry
Due to recent workload increases we are now looking to expand our Engineering team in our Coventry office. To accommodate this projected workload, we are looking to recruit a Graduate Engineer with at least 1 years’ experience within the industry.
* Supervision of ground investigation crews, including cable percussion, rotary, and window sampling crews
* Trial pitting
* Logging of soil and rock to BS5930 / Eurocode 7
* Groundwater and gas monitoring
* Assistance in the preparation of Factual and Interpretive Reports
Ideally you have the following attributes:
* A geology / earth sciences degree, or a masters degree in engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
* The ability to work both within a team and individually
* Good time keeping
* Good communication skills
* A full UK driving license
* Willing to travel and work away from home
* Be within a reasonable travelling distance of your office base, or be prepared to re-locate
* CSCS Card & First Aid Training
Salary and benefits:
* £Commensurate with experience
* A flexible benefits programme including private health care
The company prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter. For more information please contact Beth Sproston, Trainee HR Advisor, on -*******
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK is an equal opportunities employer.