about 1 year ago
Graduate Engineer -Flood Resilience
Main Purpose of the Job
The Flood Resilience and Climate Change team in our Wakefield office is currently recruiting for Graduate Engineers. The team works on diverse flood resilience, flood alleviation, infrastructure and environmental projects for a range of private and public sector clients. As a result of current work and increased project wins, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals to work as part of the growing team delivering these project.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare own discipline designs, design calculations, drawings and project documents as identified under the guidance of the relevant Project Manager.
· Prepare / assist with the preparation of design statements, tender documents and any other reports identified in the Project Quality Plan on assigned projects.
· Carry out other duties as identified in the Project Quality Plan on assigned projects.
· Utilise computer aided design systems, computer design software and other design aids, as required.
· Have an understanding of all relevant Standards, Codes of Practice, Health & Safety Legislation and current relevant design methods.
· Carry out site supervision and site surveys as required, subject to site conditions due to disability.
· Comply with internal management system procedures.
· Programme individual work input to achieve project programme.
• Civil Engineering degree or similar
• Min 0 years
• Previous experience of an engineering organisation
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience of CAD desirable
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE